A new, beautiful smile in just one day!
Maintain optimal oral function and aesthetics with All-on-4 same-day teeth replacement. Using state-of-the-art technology, All-on-4 treatment replaces traditional dentures, which can be uncomfortable, inconvenient, and poorly fitted. All-on-4 turns problematic chewing and speaking into relics of the past.
All-on-4 consists of the placement of four implants to support a fixed or removable denture, and the placement of that denture the very same day. It is unique because it allows our patients to have a stable appliance that will not decay and last their lifetime with proper care.
Dr. Gilleland has provided dental implants in Port Charlotte, FL for more than 20 years, making him one of the most experienced implant dentists in the area. He is also certified by the International Congress of Implantologists, which reflects his commitment to continuing his education in state-of-the-art implant dentistry.
All-on-4 vs. Traditional Dentures
- Because All-on-4 allows full-arch restoration with only four implants, your treatment and recovery time are greatly reduced. The average All-on-4 procedure only takes 30 to 60 minutes!
- All-on-4 reduces the need for bone graft surgery while ensuring greater stability in the existing bone. It can even be used for patients who have been told they do not qualify for implants due to bone loss.
- The All-on-4 solution is more comfortable than traditional dentures because All-on-4 implants are more secure and feel like natural teeth.
- You'll never have to worry about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or engage in conversation.
- Since your dentures attach to implants, there is no need for denture adhesive!
During your initial consultation, Dr. Gilleland will review your implant treatment options, financial arrangements, and appointments. Schedule yours at our Port Charlotte office today!